Chickasaw County, Iowa, Estate Planning Attorneys
Responsive Elder Law Representation
Some attorneys are adding elder law to their practice now that the demand for estate planning services is rising as the nation’s population ages. But the attorneys at Kennedy & Kennedy have always offered these services, which include wills, trusts, probate, Medicaid planning and powers of attorney.
People come into our office asking:
- With my level of assets, do I need to be thinking about what I should give to my children?
- Should I think about nursing home insurance?
- What do I need to do to be eligible for Medicaid? If I do these things, what could be impacted by my decisions?
- What are the tax consequences or financial consequences before or after death?
- What are the pros and cons of lifetime transfers vs. waiting?
Mike Kennedy and Kevin Kennedy work to identify the issues related to all of these types of cases by providing a fair assessment and information so that our clients can make informed decisions.
Howard County Probate Lawyers
As a small law firm, we provide personalized services to our clients. Our attorneys are readily available to respond to our clients’ needs with a familiarity that larger law firms cannot match. We grew up in New Hampton and are proud of our roots in the community.
Our solid footing in America’s heartland enables us to relate to our clients’ needs and provide them with comprehensive and dedicated representation.
Call Chickasaw County, Iowa, Estate Planning Lawyers
Our New Hampton, Iowa, law office is located on East Main Street. Contact us at 641-226-5585 or fill out the form on this website. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request.
Kennedy & Kennedy in New Hampton, Iowa, offers a full range of estate planning services for residents throughout northeastern Iowa.